As of 17:55, I have been sitting in someone else’s cot for about 20 minutes now. I was bored and didn’t want to keep looking at the people in the ship’s balcony so I decided to write (also, that Muslim lady was looking at me badly for 2 incidents now). And now I don’t know what to write about.
My phone is charging so I cannot leave it here. It’s still at 55% and 1 hour and 24 minutes before it’s fully charged.
Here are some observations (due to the lack of subject matter to write about):
- I was not a weirdo for taking a selfie and some Instagram-worthy photos. Other people are now at the balcony taking selfies even when there are a lot of people around.
- A lot of people are eating at this hour. I guess I should too because it’s hard to eat outside when the ship’s moving. But I’m still full from the spaghetti earlier so hmmm… guess we’ll see when I will get hungry.
- I find that my goal to talk to at least one stranger will be difficult to achieve because:
- I am incapable of talking to strangers casually
- Some, well, the people that are near me, are scary… stranger danger!
- I don’t want to seem like a weirdo/ creep.
- It’s both scary and freeing to travel without a companion.