So, yesterday was Valentine’s (Valentines?) day and in honor of the spirit of declaring one’s love, I am giving a shoutout to the things and people that give me love or that I really love.
- My family, of course. Even if they are a hard bunch of people to deal with, my family and extended relatives are always the people who make me feel loved any time of the year.
- Gegen and Frams. These two are my siblings; one is my real sibling and the other a sister-from-another mother. Yes, I know I just mentioned my family in the first bullet but these two deserve their own spot.
- Happy crushes. You know, those innocent (CHAR) crushes that everyone has, or not. For me, my “happy crushes” is just that – they make me happy and yes, kilig. I don’t want to be with them though, IRL. That would probably ruin the whole fantasy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In love with…
- Pop punk love songs. Of course, this genre is known for writing about girls and relationships so there are a handful of songs that would make any girl feel giddy. I mean, why bother getting a boyfriend when I have Derek Discanio to serenade me, right? My all-time favorite kilig State Champs song is “Leave You in the Dark”. Some of my other faves are Box Car Racer – There Is, All Time Low – Painting Flowers and Neck Deep – A Part of Me.
- Korean dramas. Yes, kinain na ako ng sistema. I am totally in love with good k-dramas and the characters that are in it. There is nothing like a good cry or laugh brought by a solid episode, whether it be a light-hearted romance or a time-travel, historical love story.
I guess that’s all. XOXO